I went to Sherwood Park today to get some party supplies for a little bridal shower luncheon I'm hosting on Friday. Micheals had the new Martha Stewart Crafts in and I came home with fancy pants cupcake liners.
I liked so much of the line but it was heart-stopping expensive. The etsy and 2peas forums were comparing US and Canada prices and I think I'll pick up some more when we go to the States next. Like bakers twine...cupcake boxes...accordian albums...labels...ribbon..........
And more good news - Victoria magazine is returning!!! Proof!
P.S. my psalm calendar for today:
Trust also in him.
Psalm 37:5
How quickly I forget.
1 comment:
i went to michael's before i left edmonton but i was so unimpressed with how much stuff they had to get rid of to fit in the new martha line. i didn't want any of it. not for that price.
Post a Comment