Work in progress - a cross stitch kit Pam gave me, um, years ago from her trip to Scotland. I LOVED doing it. I haven't picked up cross stitch in years and years (like, maybe seven years?!) and it was great. Easy, portable, no sewing machine needed, can be pulled out of the reach of busy babies...
My attempt at a headband, pattern from Heather Bailey. I don't think I can carry it off though. How old is too old to wear a headband?
A small red courdory tote bag to use as a gift bag. Bad, bad photo, but it was late at night and it was given away the next morning.
I am in desperate need of an extra-special birthday gift for my Mom this Tuesday. It's a landmark birthday and need something great, but I'm at a loss. Off to Red Envelope for some inspiration...
2 comments:
oh i can't wait to get my stuff unpacked and set up in the basement! i want to create!
You are totally inspiring me. I started my quilt! I need to finish a cross stitch pattern that I started years ago. I find doing cross stitch very relaxing to do. And, I think you could definitely pull off that headband. :)
Here's my quilt so far. Be kind. :)
http://justjenl.blogspot.com/2007/05/progress.html
Post a Comment