The favors were Lindt chocolate bars, covered with cardstock. She liked them so much she's thinking of doing the same thing for the wedding.
And cupcakes, of course!
One of the guests had started the ball rolling with this party by saying we should have a tea party - and I took her suggestion literally! I set out tea and punch on our kitchen island.
Monday, May 07, 2007
fancy schmancy lunch
I had a farwell/leaving town/bridal shower luncheon on Friday for my dear friend. I'm still trying to deal with her leaving town, so this was a very nice distraction. We all had a really nice time. She finished moving today, but will be back next week - whew! It made saying good-bye much easier. Also making saying good-bye easier was the fact that we were cleaning up our flooded basement. Yup, an inch of water everywhere. It was a disaster zone.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looks like a great party shannon! love the green and brown combo. :)
Post a Comment