Friday, May 18, 2007

off to the big city














My friend had a baby last week and it was 24 days early. Both mom and baby are doing well, but it caught us all be surprise. So, while baby Z was napping at lunchtime I whipped up some freezer-paper stencil onsies (use a paper punch on freezer paper - no cutting a stencil pattern required!!) and a small diaper changer pad with pockets for the diapers and wipes.













J and I are off to Edmonton, just the two of us, for a night at the Delta (hooray!) and a nice dinner and some shopping tomorrow. And hopefully drop of this gift for the teeny tiny babe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love how you say you whipped up those projects because that would have taken me all day. ;)

quick question for you, when you paint on fabric what kind of paint are you using? fabric paint? craft paint? i've always wanted to try that but i don't want it to wash out.

Jenny L. said...

You are so thoughtful. I'm glad they are both doing ok. :)