Bear in the forest baby quilts
**edited to add: these were for two baby boys born last year whose parents are dear friends of ours. Two of J's best friends growing up in grade school that he has kept in touch with are now parents of boys too!
Some receiving blankets with polka dot binding.
Some small patchwork photo albums with Amy Butler fabric. I so love this fabric I could only cut tiny squares of it. I think I'd like to cover some binders like this next.

5 comments:
It seemed even longer without you! I'm so glad you're back. I love all your projects. Those photo albums are so cute!
It sure did seem longer to me. Everytime I stopped and visited your blog I thought about my internet time and tried to be productive.
Your projects are adorable. I especially love the lions WITH polka dots and the amy butler fabric is, I agree, hard to cut up!
The quilts with the bears are also adorable. Did you make them for someone special, or just because?
Anyway, missed you. Glad you had a good lent.
Yea, you are back.
I see that you were very productive! I love all of this.
i'm pretty sure i want to become an extreme seamstress over the summer thanks to you.
Post a Comment