


Yahoo! I never thought I would make it to 100 posts.
I need to post some pictures of my latest projects, but a few were given away before I could haul out the camera. Now that there is a curious, crawling, crazy baby in the house, there really isn't a lot of time for sewing.
Working on: baby-proofing the nursery; menu planning in advance; decluttering the house; arranging a trip to the city on Friday!!
Reading: Body Clutter; Saving Dinner; Just Because It's Not Wrong Doesn't Make it Right; just bought Eat Pray Love and can't wait to start it
Eating: bananas; arrowroot cookies; organic vanila yogurt (whole fat and really, really yummy!)
Grateful for: a healthy family; a busy baby; weather warm enough to wear my mary jane crocs without socks (thanks for the sport check lead Nadine!!); sunny, sunny weather in the forecast
Enjoying: the smell of no-knead bread that's in the oven right now; a free-from-baby afternoon; getting a haircut and colour this afternnon
Researching: how to get a baby to eat solid foods; how to get an adult to eat healthy and moderately proportioned food (me!); how to use up more of the fabric stash
1 comment:
hmmm, the bread looks good.
Congrats on 100 posts!
I love this baby stage, introducing new things (food, toys, books, experiences)... so much fun to watch!
Post a Comment