skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I know that lent started yesterday, I know. I try and use lent to clean up my life and pick a habit that's really important in my life to give up, so I can really try and get the idea of sacrifice. I've given up chocolate in previous years, but, in all honesty, that's not a huge sacrifice for me. Bread, now that's a sacrifice! One year that was tough was when I was living in Calgary and gave up movies. I love movies a lot. This year I'm giving up blogging and internet surfing. Our connection was down this morning, and boy, was it ever a long morning. That's when I realized that I may be spending more time on the computer than I really think I do...So, until Easter, I will be downstairs in the basement, sewing here:
Surrounded by fabric. These are the CD cases I took over for my quilting fat quarters and other cottons.
3 comments:
i often consider giving up the net for lent too. but then i remember that i don't do lent. and i couldn't function. its how i keep in touch with people.
i hope you get lots of stuff sewn!
Good for you. I have definitely limited my time on the computer and watching tv. for lent, as well as watching what I eat. Can't wait to see what you have accomplished. No pressure though. :)
I am so looking forward to seeing your new creations, too, Shannon.
Post a Comment