These are the little soaps i made for some sweeties in my life. Thank you Home Companion for the idea!
They were a little more time consuming than I originally thought they would be, but I could only make four at a time (that's how big the mold was).
It's cold. We're sick. At least, because of Valentine's Day, I didn't have to cook supper :) It's hard to snap out of a funk when you are really drained. And it's easy to forget all the blessings in your life.
Yesterday my psalm calendar was:
My cup runneth over. Psalm 21: 5
Blessed
Blessed more
Blessed still more...
* * * * * * * * * *
Working on: keeping on top of the clutter and the laundry
Reading: The boy next door by Meg Cabot (finished!)... Outlander by Diana Gabeldon (half done)...Big Picture Scrapbooking by Stacy Julian
Eating: turtles... taco soup... banana muffins
Grateful for: a warm roof over our heads...warmer weather ahead...
Enjoying: a red tea rose plant in a red pot with white hearts... the sweetest valentine card ever from my sweetie
Researching: where I can find mary jane crocs ... food security
2 comments:
you can buy mary jane crocs at sportchek now. i haven't looked for them in stores yet, but the sportchek website shows that they are available!
Aren't most little projects more time consuming then they should be?
Post a Comment