We have been a sick household. Well, I'm the only one with a cold still hanging on, as J. recovered nicley already. I caught a terrible flu over a week ago now and it's just not going away.
I'm glad we got sick AFTER we got home from Mexico. It was a wonderful holiday, all we did was sit by the water (pool and ocean) and drink frosty drinks and read and read and read.
I discovered Shannon Hale has a new book coming out. Austenland. It sounds wonderful. Yes, it's Austen as in Jane AND Colin Firth... I've read other books she wrote and they are terrific. She wrote the Goose Girl and two sequels and for being fantasy, I really like them. Austenland is her first adult novel.
Others added to the must-read list:
Speical topics in calamity physics by Marisha Pessl recommended by Angie yesterday. Ending = major plot twist.
The End of east by Jen Sookfong Lee found searching through amazon.ca tonight
The Sad truth about happiness by Anne Giardini which I bought for my sister for her birthday.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad that you had a nice holiday. Welcome back. Sorry everyone's sick :(
i've heard a lot of people come home sick after a tropical vacation. hope you start feeling better soon!
Post a Comment