Tuesday, January 16, 2007

nadine!

I met Nadine yesterday! We had a great lunch and it was so fun to finally meet someone I had only met online. See her report here. She is so sweet and kind and wise beyond her years.

God bless Suzanne and her wonderful little community!! It's really changed my life!

5 comments:

Jenny L. said...

Shannon, I just read Nadine's report. :) Sounds like you had a lot of fun, and I totally know what you mean about Suzanne's community. I agree.

I may be asking you for quilting tips. :)

Anonymous said...

wise beyond my years! lol. ;)
i has such a great time!

michelle_d said...

I'm so excited that you got to meet Nadine too! Isn't she fun? The pillow that you made for her is just amazing!

Anonymous said...

The pillow was so amazing. I can't believe you said you made it in one day. Lucky both of you!

Sheri said...

can't wait to read Nadine's report :)