* still sick, but now am on anitbiotics, so hopefully this will be gone soon
* I adore this little video from Tracy Porter. I know, I know, everything is staged and looks perfect, but it's what I strive to do.
* This was on Teresa McFayden's blog - how cute is "make your own card catalouge cards list"?!
* Virtually everything we have had for supper for over a week has come from a can or a box. Or both. How come cooking can be such a drag?
* Music & Lyrics is playing here, I think it looks really sweet.
* One of the local families here holds a film festival every year on the family day long weekend. We've only been once, but it was so much fun. The lineup looks really good this year - I really want to see Seducing Dr. Lewis; Flickering Lights looks good too.
* It's finally above freezing! And will be all weekend!
* Value Village is having a half price sale on Tuesday. Jon thought that was funny, as Value Vilage is pretty cheap to begin with. I think a road trip to the city will be in order.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
too bad i won't be in the city on tuesday! i'm out at my parents for a whole week! :)
i want to see music and lyrics too. and catch and release.
Shannon, I have a Tracy Porter catalog that I keep picking up again and again. I love her stuff.
Post a Comment