
This bowl is so charming. It's probably too small to be a latte bowl, but that's what I would like to drink from it.

This is such a cute cake. I have no idea how to get those kind of roses on a cake, and I could never get the icing so smooth, but it's what I aspire too.
Is that wrong? To aspire to decorate a cake like this? Shouldn't I be aspiring to be doing something bigger and better (world peace, ending hunger...)?
As I am still sick, I spent today in bed thinking about doing a craft fair this christmas. I've thought about it for years, but have always chickened out. It would be a lot of work, but the huge craft show that's in town is really into 80's crafts, so I wouldn't have any competition. By 80's crafts, I mean there were sweatshirts for sale that had snowmen on them, outlined in glitter. There was lots and lots of lace in all colours trimming all kinds of things. Lots of things I would call tacky. (Now hanging my head in shame, for I know it's all personal taste. I am very sorry if you like glittered snowmen sweatshirts.) But nobody had anything remotely like I sew for the past few years. If I can sew before my maternity leave finishes, that would be great. What to do, what to do....
1 comment:
that first bowl looks like one from the martha stewart apple blossom set that my sister in law has. :)
i think a craft fair would be awesome! :)
Post a Comment