Monday, June 04, 2007

a day in june



I keep forgetting that I have this great tin. It makes me smile every time I see it and I have yet to find something worthy of keeping in it.

Lots of random thoughts at two in the morning:

-My baby boy is one today (well, yesterday I guess)! Poof! A year is gone!

-Two quilts are on the go. A picnic quilt (very scrappy) and a quilt for a toddler bed (with this fabric line).

-We are in the midst of a heat wave. It was 28 in our living room this evening. But cooler by Tuesday.

-I'm off to a conference this week and Rick Mercer kicks things off on Thursday. Oh please, oh please, oh please let him be as funny in person as he is on tv.

-Tomorrow I need to take the car in for repairs, clean the fridge, make a gift for Pam, check in at pottery, find "ready for dying" cotton fabric and remove stains from Z''s swimsuit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rick mercer!? lucky!