10. Rainier cherries are here and worth every penny
9. I have clean clothes again (not ironed, but at least clean)
8. the in-laws got us a jogger stroller
7. Save-On carries organic whole milk - who knew it would be so hard to find?
6. some dear friends just bought a lot here in town and will move here for the fall
5. an all-clear one-year checkup for the boy
4. a husband who will leave work and come rescue you when your keys get locked in the car at the doctors office (see above)
3. an order from amazon is on it's way -Bend the Rules Sewing, Crafter's Companion and the Dangerous Book for Boys (have I said I have a kind and generous husband - hi honey - surprise!)
2. lunch at the Blue Plate Diner with M., T. and baby L.
1. our second sump pump was installed last night and we woke up to a dry basement!!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i'd like to get bend the rules sewing. i bought the crafter's companion in spring but haven't had much of a chance to really read it yet. just glanced at the projects mostly. :) both of these books would be extra handy if i ever actually sat down and sewed something.
what a lovely list... and yea for dry basements.
I too have some craft books I want, maybe this week I'll get to the bookstore.
I have been giving all three of those books for gifts this summer!
Hey - I made the list!! You made MY top ten for that week too, Shannon!
Post a Comment