Friday, December 08, 2006

van the man

Van Morrison is coming to edmonton. He never tours canada! The last time he only came to vancouver and that was in 1998. Yes, I know these things. I almost flew to vancouver to see him, but alas, I was in Europe at the time (I don't even feel sorry for myself!)

It's been so long since I've bought concert tickets that I have sticker shock. Needless to say, I'm going by myself. I only found out about it yesterday, and tickets went on sale this morning. I got a floor seat!

Will I be the youngest person there?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i'd read this earlier shannon! i love van morrison! i'd totally have gone with you!

Anonymous said...

maybe i lie - i just saw how much tickets cost! i don't know if i could afford that on a student budget.