Tuesday, December 19, 2006

chirstmas, chirstmas is here

Always that one time of the year


when everyone's problems disspaear

And everyone smiles from ear to ear


Christmas, Christmas is here

(The Christmas Song by the Arrogant Worms)













nativity scene - check


Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus costumes sewn and perfomed in - check

go to the farm and cut down tree - check
decorate tree - half a check (maybe next year...)
santa suit - check

Soon to be checked off:
caramel corn made, bagged and tagged
cookies delivered
parcel at Sears to be picked up

This is the least stressful holiday I've had in years and years. I just let so much go, and it feels so good to just be in the moment. I've enjoyed eggnog lattes with friends, seeing my husband sing in the church christmas concert (see photo above!) and even decorated sugar cookies. It's been a good, good year here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your willowtree nativity!

michelle_d said...

Is Zachary baby Jesus or is that a different baby! Looks like you're ready. I'm glad you're enjoying it so much :)