Thursday, December 28, 2006

christmas of coffe

As I was pregnant last chirstmas, I had a strong aversion to coffee. To my surprise, I recieved five packages of really, really good coffee this year! My addiction is back with a vengance. Heaven. Oops, for got to add the Starbucks coffee liquor to the picture.
Oh, I forgot to include the four kinds of dark chocolate I got too (almost all gone already). Santa was very good indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you saying the addiction is back because you're pregnant again? ;)

i've never been a coffee fan. i've gone 21 years never having drank a full cup of it!

Anonymous said...

That is so weird to see that Kronung brand coffee. That is the only kind that we can get over in Kosovo. That ones' decaf isn't it? Hey, you would probably know. how much coffee can I drink while nursing, and what time of day is best to do that? I'm really wanting some flavored coffee I have, but it is caffeinated.