Thursday, December 14, 2006

more chirstmas gifts

Another pincushion, this time with a matching little zip pouch and one of the gift bags I made this year. Those charm packs of 5" squares you can buy are fabulous - one for the pincushion and six for the bag.
Amy Butler fabrics are just so much fun to work with, the colours are so vibrant. They are colours I would never, ever choose other wise. A friend took a look at my fabric stash and commented that I must like muted colours. At first I was offended, thinking that muted meant dull and dingy. I put it in perspective and take it to mean soft and gentle now!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Hi!

Did you buy your Amy Butler fabric in Canada? Or are your ordering online from the US?

i'd love to get some - just need to find a source (i'm in BC).

love your pincushion.

staceykingman said...

adorable, inspiring. :)
another "something" to add to my list of things I want to make...someday.

Anonymous said...

i love that pin cushion! i'd really think i need to try that!