Monday, December 04, 2006

secret sister gift

Oh my gosh, I haven't been this excited about a craft in a long time. Shrinky pins!!!
Sorry for the terrible photos, they are pretty tiny and really hard to get a good shot of. You can see I punched a flower out of the plastic and how small it shrunk to. Fun, fun, fun.
All you need is permenant markers (sharpies), the shrinky paper and some pins. Oh, and some paper punches too. The heart is very cute too. And I'm going to make a christmas set too. My sewing friends will now get a set for christmas with a pincushion.

This is the gift for my secret sister for tomorrow's chirstmas dinner. A pincushion with shrinky pins and a needle holder. I cut the liner of the needle holder out of wool with the curvy blade for my rotary cutter and it worked sooooo well.
























And filled with chocolate in a vintage tin. I hope she likes it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome! i've never used that shrinky stuff!