a crafty little blog
Wow, the book is finally here! I've been waiting with bated breath for it to finally come out. I can't wait to see it, you really are a scrapbooking genius!! Enjoy your success Elizabeth, you should be very proud!
oh my gosh you are so crafty :)congrats elizabeth!!
Yay Elizabeth (cool sign, Shannon!)
very cool shannon! love it.Congrats Elizabeth.
Oops, I got so excited I commented at Flikr. Hee hee. Thank you again, Shannon!!
yay, Elizabeth!!
Yeah for you E!(and hi Shannon!!)
Very cool sign!! Congrats E!
love the sign!! congrats to E!!!
cool banner!
THis is so cool!
This is very cool. (and I totally think Elizabeth Manley should have won!)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
oh my gosh you are so crafty :)
congrats elizabeth!!
Yay Elizabeth (cool sign, Shannon!)
very cool shannon! love it.
Congrats Elizabeth.
Oops, I got so excited I commented at Flikr. Hee hee. Thank you again, Shannon!!
yay, Elizabeth!!
Yeah for you E!
(and hi Shannon!!)
Very cool sign!! Congrats E!
love the sign!! congrats to E!!!
cool banner!
THis is so cool!
This is very cool. (and I totally think Elizabeth Manley should have won!)
Post a Comment