Wednesday, October 31, 2007

halloween treats

This cold just keeps hanging on, I can't seem to shake it. I did manage to get some halloween treats together despite the fact. I was inspired by finding Martha halloween ribbon at Micheals on half price on the weekend :)

Some white chocolate popcorn with little pumpkins, gifts for our game night last night. We played Settlers of Catan, but couldn't finish due to time constraints. We also brought upside down pear gingerbread, which was also pretty good. I used a springform pan, only to have it leak. Guess what's just been added to the christmas list?















Baby pumpkin muffins for the dayhome today. They had a big party with another dayhome and fun was had by all.




















And some baby pumpkin muffins totally inspired by these cuties.
The cupcakes were just a spice cake mix with pumpkin added to it. Easy peasy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that stuff looks so yummy shannon!

Katy said...

I'm laughing at your messy comment. :) and giggling.
The cupcakes look yummy too!