I'm so not a beanie baby person. We never even had one in the house until we got a few when Z. was born. And they were pretty darn cute. In small doses.
So what did I find at the thrift store? A robin! How could I not buy it for $1?
And of course, some pillowcases, sheets and a hankie for good measure.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
a couple of the craft blogs i read were talking about thrifting today and it's making me want to take a trip to the salvation army!
cute things... I would have grabbed the robin too (and the sheets and hankie and pillowcases) ;) all I found this week was a little cream colored pitcher.
3 comments:
a couple of the craft blogs i read were talking about thrifting today and it's making me want to take a trip to the salvation army!
cute things... I would have grabbed the robin too (and the sheets and hankie and pillowcases) ;)
all I found this week was a little cream colored pitcher.
Why is it when I go into thrift shops all I can find is a musty "old man" smell...I NEVER find beautiful linens like that!
Post a Comment