I go through phases where I have favourite commercials. The commercial of the moment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLPoUVP6eeg
Thanks to youtube I found out the song is by Feist, who happen to be from Toronto :)
It makes me realize that I never discover new, exciting music anymore. I'm very excited to have stumbled upon Feist.
Monday, July 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Feist! I love Feist. I've been hoping people would hear the great songs that have been picked up in ads and discover her. I really like the new one, but my favorite is Let it Die. There's a cover of Secret Heart by Ron Sexsmith, and then Mushaboom, which is one of the happiest ditties ever.
I happened to catch the video for My Moon My Man last night on Bravo in between shows, then made the connection when I saw the commercial tonight.
My favorite recent commercial ditty has to be Ane Brun's Song No. 6. I think it was for a car - I didn't buy the car, but I did buy the album :)
I like Feist too. Secret Heart is a good song. She's also the singer for Broken Social Scene which I really love too. :)
Post a Comment