Thursday, July 05, 2007

retirement quilt

Hooray! I just need to add a label and another quilt is done. Yellow Brick Road pattern with Winter Spice fabric. Please excuse the long grass in our backyard, things have been busy for the grounds crew :) I'm glad it's done becuase doing any work under a huge quilt when it's this hot is NOT fun.

















It's stinking hot here today - 31 I think was the high (is that over 90?) and it's too hot to do much.

:: :: :: ::

enjoying: my new omop; white peonies from our backyard; ER nurses that give out meds at one in the morning


researching: family reunions (coming up in a few weeks now....); wool applique; simplicity (I have not been able to forget about this post)

eating: strawberries from our own patch; oreo ice cream


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! The ER! What happened?

That is an absolutely stunning quilt.

Anonymous said...

you're so speedy with the quilts. i think i should learn, but i'll start with something small.

Jenny L. said...

You continually inspire me, Shannon! Hope the ER trip was a small one.