Thursday, April 27, 2006

diaper bag

How could I forget about THE diaper bag. I had a wonderful time at the Traditional Pastimes class, Krystine is such an awesome teacher. She does a bag-of-the-month club there and is going to be teaching the cutest backpack I've ever seen, but in June (and I think I'll be busy).
This is the bag I made. It's the most professional by far that I've ever made, she taught me so many tricks that really make this bag awesome. It's hard to tell, but the fabric is a taupe linen, and the pocket is black and white embroidered flowers on linen. The only trouble - it took forever to make (compared to my quickie little totes!)!! I was the only one in the class actually making the bag as a diaper bag, everyone else was using it as a tote.


2 comments:

michelle_d said...

I am very impressed. This is lovely.

Claudia said...

Great bag! You did a wonderful job. Does it have any interior pockets?