Sunday, April 23, 2006

35 weeks

How can it be? 35 weeks already?! But I'm not ready!
Our prenatal class was cancelled yesterday becuase the instructor was taken to the emergency room during the night. I hope she's ok. It was supposed to be our hospital tour day. We go back on Monday and it includes car seat installation (hooray! the manual looked very scary!)
My mom and I spent Easter week sewing nightgowns for the baby (we made 3). And yesterday J. and I finally cleared most of the stuff out of the office and we were able to make room for most of the baby's things. It was surprising to see everything that we have now. We have piles and piles of clothes and quilts and blankets. My mom has been a sewing maniac. We have almost everything we need now.
We finally got a
stroller/carseat thanks to my generous in-laws. It's beautiful. I'm beyond thrilled that it's a Laura Ashley stroller. I started thinking about it, and I've been obsessed with Laura Ashley for over 20 years. Unglaublich. It makes me sad that there are no more stores in Canada. And looking at the website, the US and British stores are quite different now. But both still rock!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Oh, 35 weeks. So close!
Sorry I haven't contacted you for a while now, but I do check out your blog regularly.
I'm very impressed with all you've been making for Baby!