Michelle tagged me!
5 things:
in my fridge
1. package of yellow and orange peppers
2. light sour cream
3. olives - both green and black
4. kraft cheese slices
5. leftover chili
in my closet
1. black tops (sweaters, t's)
2. jeans
3. black dresses (only one fits now)
4. shoes, shoes and more shoes (none of which fit me at the moment, but hopefully soon)
5. an entire box of various p.j.'s/t's/nightgowns that I sleep in
in my purse
(see also: purse layout)
1. wallet
2. small calendar
3. keys
4. small pouch with the basics in it: lip balm, bandaids, lipstick, hand cream, etc.
5. compact
in my car
1. ice scraper
2. box of kleenex
3. sunglasses
4. stacks of leftover drive-thru napkins stuffed in the glove compartment
5. a bottle of water
on my TiVo
(TiVo?! Um, no, we don't have TiVo! But if we did...)
1. Oprah
2. Days of our lives (my total guilty pleasure)
3. Martha (she's totally annoying, I know, but you never know when she will have a REALLY good idea!)
4. Desperate housewives
5. Gilmore girls
I tag
1. Everyone I know from suziebeezie land was tagged too, and I don't know anyone else who blogs!!
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for playing Shannon! You gotta have that ice scraper, don't you? Even in the middle of April! You just never know...ha ha!
And I love your purse layout! So much chatterbox. Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment