1. The heat wave is breaking! I seriously do not do well in the heat.
2. We are having chicken souvlaki on the bbq for supper.
3. The basement is coming along. The spare room/office is cleaned up and ready to go. It's definately a blessing in the heat we've had.
4. Whoever created ice cream sandwiches and President's Choice chocolate fudge crackle peppermint chocolate ice cream is evil. Evil, evil, evil.
5. Within the week the craft room will be operational! Hooray! It's especailly good because the new project list just keeps getting bigger and bigger and I haven't had the time or space to work on much.
6. Who would have thought that ten things would be so hard to come up with?
7. We can pick up our gas stove and microwave range from Sears today. I hope and pray the microwave will be ok - it was being cleared out, so the price was right, but I didn't really look at the features all that well.
8. Unfortunately, the cupboards don't arrive for another 2.5 weeks, so nothing can be installed before then.
9. We've had a week of plumbing disasters. Our dishwasher sprung a leak - all over the kitchen floor and through the ceiling in the basement. Nasty. And the bathtub stopped draining. Ok, not totally stopped, just mostly :)
10. Some new blogs I'm loving:
the best from my nest
the long thread
alabama studio style
edited to add: oops! how could i not know it was monday still and not tuesday?!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment