2. Someone in our house can now say puppy. Not just "pa", but "pu-pee" - two whole syllables!

3. Organic beans, corn and leeks arrived today in our order. I'm going to try leek and olive tart tomorrow.
4. My new issue of Wondertime arrived yesterday and I haven't had time to read it yet.
5. The basement is coming along. Only two rooms left to unpack. Oh, and then the hallway needs to be cleared of the china and other misc. kitchen items when the cabinets come in NINE days!
6. The kitchen has almost given me a nervous breakdown. I cannot imagine how people plan/design/make choices for a whole house! There are just so many choices and it's really overwhelming. Especially when you see what your heart desires and realize your pocketbook doesn't allow for that :)
7. Our church is bringing in a refugee family from Columbia and they may be here in a month. We had a meeting tonight to start making arrangements for their arrival.
8. Any ideas where to go on holidays with a toddler? In November? Where it's warm? For a week?
9. I'm missing an entire box of cookie cutters. Where could an entire box vanish to? What does it say about me if it's only a small portion of the cookie cutters that I own? They deserve a blog post of their own when I find them.
10. Fall is coming quickly. There are yellow leaves falling all around and the night air is nippy. Think happy thoughts - cardigan sweaters... apple crisp... jumping in big piles of leaves...
2 comments:
ooh apple crisp, peach crisp, cobbler, stews. I love fall cooking. Our early trees are just showing signs of turning (or could be drought/heat stress).
Good luck on the cookie cutters. You'll have to help guide me when time stops and we do our kitchen. :P
The tart looks yummy, I'll have to try it. :)
Hawaii is always nice, but expensive. We took the boys to Mexico (they were a bit older) and it worked out well.
I'll have to take a peek at Zellers. I haven't been there for awhile.
Post a Comment