Saturday, January 05, 2008

septemberish by numbers*

days it took me to figure out my new cell phone: 7

contacts I've been able to add to the new cell phone: 30

times I have cursed Telus for making their phone plans so confusing: 58

healthy people living in our household: 2

people verging in good health: 1

mamas doing the happy dance because of a soon-to-be healthy family:1

sad realizations that this will end on Monday when Z goes back to the dayhome: 1

books read since Christmas: 2

movies now needed to see because I have now finished the book: 1 (Atonement)

Veggietales added to the DVD collection this christmas: 4

times I want to hear Bob the Tomato in the next decade: 0

amount of guilt I live with knowing how much tv my son watches: too high to count

mega-bloks received for chirstmas: 80

times blocks are poured out of the container and on to the floor Every Single Day: 24

days until I go back to work: 2

craft projects not completed that I had hoped to: approximately 100


craft projects completed: 1

chirstmas gifts still to deliver: 2

friends to have brunch with tomorrow: 2

cups of coffee consumed today: 4

chances I'l going decaf soon: 50-50



*My favourite part of
Alberta Views is Alberta by Numbers

2 comments:

michelle_d said...

How fun! Hope you all feel well soon :)

nadine jenine said...

telus wouldn't give me the time of day when i moved here, so i got a cell phone from bell. i'm so happy i made that decision!