Tuesday, January 08, 2008

book lists

I may be over my initial zealousness of Goodreads, but I'm still really enjoying it. I especially love getting updates from my friends on what they are reading and want to read. I usually find something new through them.

Is it the library technician in me? It's been great just being able to organize books and not having to catalouge them properly :)

I've started the Eyre Affair again. I know I'm going to finish it this time. And then it can finally be returned. After a year. Or is it two? I'm such a bad friend...

We are going to go through the Purpose Driven Life for our bible study.

The "To-Read Next" List of the Moment






1 comment:

nadine jenine said...

i've been resisting the urge to add tons of books to my good reads collection because i know i don't have time to read them. so instead of feeling bad about not having time for reading i'll see that list and feel worse that i'll never get to them all!