Sunday, January 27, 2008

play dough
















I must admit I was skeptical, as I love the smell and texture of the real stuff. This play dough really comes close. It was so easy I made three batches. It was a big hit, but I need to find some funkier packaging, like Sally does with this. Thanks for the recipe Laura.


Play Dough


1 cup flour
1 cup water
1/2 cup salt
1 tbsp. oil
2 tsp. cream of tartar
food coloring

Mix dry ingredients first (over low heat). Add water and food coloring. Do not boil.

I find that it works best to make play dough over low-medium heat and once I have stirred in the water a little bit I knead the dough until all the color is mixed.

1 comment:

nadine jenine said...

i love play dough! :)

i think i owe you a happy belated birthday wish! :)