Thursday, June 22, 2006

getting into the swing of things

We are slowly, slowly, slowly getting into the swing of things. He's doing so well and is usually pretty happy and content.

Enjoying: a healthy, happy baby! (no energy for anything else yet)

Working on: enjoying changing diapers and getting up for late night feedings; getting out for a walk every day; finishing the thank you cards

Grateful for: a healthy, happy baby; a caring and adoring husband

3 comments:

Katy said...

awww..shannon he is adorable.
keep working on those basics... so important right now.

my thoughts and prayers are with you!

michelle_d said...

What a sweet little guy! So glad he is doing well. Take care :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Shannon! He looks like a little cutie. I hope everything is still going well with you. :)

On a completely unrelated note, I just found out I'm moving to Edmonton for school!