a crafty little blog
19 HOURS? wow. you are a superwoman.
Congratulations Shannon!He is just beautiful. I love his name and I hope you are doing well. You are truly blessed.
Congratulations!!!
Oh Michelle, I just love big babies!! Not necessarily giving birht to them!! He's a doll, take care and give him a big smacky kiss from me across the ocean!!
Awwww! I had to come by and take a look. He's a sweetie! Born exactly one week before my little guy... congratulations!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
19 HOURS? wow. you are a superwoman.
Congratulations Shannon!
He is just beautiful. I love his name and I hope you are doing well. You are truly blessed.
Congratulations!!!
Oh Michelle, I just love big babies!! Not necessarily giving birht to them!! He's a doll, take care and give him a big smacky kiss from me across the ocean!!
Awwww! I had to come by and take a look. He's a sweetie! Born exactly one week before my little guy... congratulations!
Post a Comment