Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ten on tuesday

10. Is it crazy to want to make your own crackers?

9. I am keen on trying to find an old printers type case for holding spices, found here.

8. Yes, I'm awake at 2:47am.

7. I have never been so busy at work as I am right now. I can hardly think straight.

6. life:beautiful magazine has the most beautiful photography I've ever seen in a magazine.

5. We saw Valkyrie on the weekend. How can a movie cause so much anxiety when you know how it ends?! I had also wanted to see The Reader, but thought it was probably too much for one weekend.

4. Our amarilyis is almost ready to bloom. It's the first bulb I've ever forced indoors and it's been exciting to watch it grow.

3. If I get motivated I would have time to read all the finalists in Canada Reads 2009. But really, it's not so much about the books. It's all about hearing what Avi Lewis has to say.

2. Tomorrow's forecast: high of +3, rain turning to snow in the afternoon. Fun times.

1. I'm going to try and go to sleep again, wish me luck.

1 comment:

nadine jenine said...

My mom brings her amarilyis in in the fall too, and she usually gets it to bloom a couple of times before she cuts it back and stores it for a few months before spring. When I went home for Christmas all of them were in full bloom, and when I left, a few new shoots had started already.