Thursday, January 01, 2009

some christmas crafting

How can it be 2009 already? Poof, it seems like I just blinked and a whole year is gone. Everything was so delayed this year, I'm sure most people haven't received their chirstmas cards yet. But I'm ahead of the game for January birthdays :)

This is what I was up to in December:

several hot water bottle covers














a receiving blanket for a new baby














bottles of cheer, all prettied up



















jars of chunky chocolate cookie mix














lavendar bath fizzies



















coasters














some thank you notes














I missed pictures of monkey in a tree bread that we made. We actually found foil christmas tree pans at Superstore this year and it was fun to use them. Oh, and missed pictures of the homemade marshmallows. Very tasty and very fun to make. We just used vanilla, I think peppermint would be heavenly next time.

No comments: