1. I got to watch Pushing Daisies tonight, after thinking I would have to wait until tomorrow. Thank you access! It's sooooooooooooo good! I can't believe how much I missed it.
2. I've misplaced the camera. It's here somewhere, I took pictures tonight! But nowhere to be found.
3. So no picture of the amazing pear/walnut/blue cheese pizza I had for supper.
4. I could have walnuts for supper because mr. allergic has the flu and was in bed sleeping. All day.
5. I'm praying I don't get sick too.
6. Our kitchen cabinets finally get finished tomorrow.
7. I'm heading south on Thursday because my sister is back in the country!
8. Our dryer doesn't dry. It takes two cycles to dry a load of clothes right now and it's too cold to hang them on the line in the evening. :(
9. I have library books due tomorrow. Would anyone like to bet how long it takes me to get them back and how big the overdue fine will be?
10. It's very, very late. Good night!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment