Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ten on tuesday


A little birdie told me...
Originally uploaded by
austysmum

1. Isn't this the sweetest quilt? I love it.
2. There's nothing like having people over to help get motivated to clean the house. We had a clean house yesterday, but funny how it's not clean anymore :)
3. Our order of organic blueberries arrive today Anyone have blueberry recipes they would like to share?
4.I'm very excitedly making a list of "only in the U.S." things to buy next week for the trip to Great Falls, MT.
5. Lots of painting being done in the house still. We've chosen a lot of boring neutrals, but I want to live with the colours a long time and not have to go through this painting process again.
6. The Facts of Life seasons 1-3 are now available on DVD. Such a blast from the past - how could I forget that Jo didn't arrive at the school until later? And that Molly Ringwald was in the series too?!
7. I'm going to go see Mama Mia tomorrow night. I can't wait. I never saw the live musical, so I have very high expectations.
8. I've been busy sewing for the living room, lots of Amy Bulter fabric. Now I'm worried I overdid it. Stay tuned for pictures.
9. I think we might have chipotle chicken french toast for supper tonight. I was looking at Wish magazine in the hospital waiting room and found this recipe. It's soooo goood.
10. Thank you Elizabeth for the ten on tuesday idea!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I love blueberries. Mainly I love to freeze them and use them, in place of fresh, all winter long.
I love them in pancakes, muffins, cakes, blueberry crumble, blueberry crisp, ontop of ice cream. You get the idea. Yum.
the trip sounds fun too.