
strawberry
Originally uploaded by septemberish
1. The strawberry jam I made did not set. It's sauce, very tasty on waffles. But what isn't good on waffles?
2. It took a week to work on the master bedroom, but it is quite liveable now. Three large garbage bags of too-small clothes were weeded out. Two days of scrubbing off wallpaper glue. Painted. Curtains sewn and hung.
3. We painted the bedroom Benjamin Moore Pike's Peak Gray.
4. The colour consultant comes tonight and will give much-needed advice on what colour to paint the living room/dining room/kitchen/hallway.
5. I think I'm going to go to a matinee of Mama Mia this afternoon.
6. The toddler in our house is going through a "chuck food on the floor whenever I can" phase and the rest of the people in our house are tired of it but at are a loss as to how to stop it.
7. The toddler's speech delay seems to be vanishing more and more everyday. Having the tubes put into his ears have made a huge difference.
8. It's almost raspberry time. One or two red berries are popping up here and there.
9. I finally got our mail forwarded to the new house and updated my drivers licence.
10. The extra strawberries were made into a strawberry cake. It turned out much better than the jam.
2 comments:
I love strawberry jam ... especially homemade.
and you are right, everything is good on waffles. :)
Glad to hear the house is coming along.
i made strawberry freezer jam too and mine didn't really set either!
Post a Comment