
These are the baby mitts and hat that I made out of fleece scraps for baby Z. The hat is Simplicity 5316. The mitts are square in the pattern and I had to really round off the corners to make them look more mitt-like. I did a blanket stitch around the edge to finish them off and they look pretty cute. I just wish he wouldn't scream when I put them on him! They tend to stay on pretty well too.
Hooray! I discovered Charlotte Lyons now has a blog!! I adore her so much! Betwwen Friends is my favourite craft book ever ever ever.
I also discovered a fun dish for our potluck today. Hidden sloppy joes. Although I didn't have sloppy joe sauce, I used chili sauce and a can of tomato soup instead. Still pretty yummy and easy peasy to make.
I'm coveting Lisa's bibs right now. Yup, I think I need to get one for sure.
This is the cute calendar I bought the other day. I was all set to buy a Becky Kelly calendar, but this one is very cute too.
2 comments:
the hidden sloppy joes look so awesome! yum. i love sloppy joes!
I'm adding that calendar to my wish list, Shannon- perfect for everyday encouragement and so sweet to look at, too!
Post a Comment