Too cold to go out in the sled right now. It's snowy and windy and cold. But it was OK earlier this week. Poor kid, he's bundled up so much that he can barely move!
I'm so close to being done the quilt I'm making for a christmas gift. It will be good to get it done. Then the rest of the gifts will be able to get started. Some tag books of photos, some lavender eye bags, some special bags of caramel corn. I'm waiting for a certain robot and spaceboy to go on sale... another project to complete (maybe). We got Zachary a little people nativity set already, so he doesn't really need a robot or spaceboy. But I think it would be fun to work on.
We are having a craft day here tomorrow, M and T will bring things to work on and we'll eat good food and have a good time.
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Babes in snowsuits always make me smile :)
Post a Comment