I've had some luck with these in the last week:
orange bran muffins
whole wheat oatmeal bread
Next on the list:
Ina's Italian wedding soup
Homemade pizza:
Stephanie's fabulous dough
1 1/2 cups warm water
1 teaspoon yeast
1 teaspoon salt
4 cups of flour
6 tablespoons of olive oil (the magic! :)what isn't good with olive oil?)
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water. Stir together with rest of ingredients. Let rest/rise for minimum of 45 minutes, overnight is ideal(like that ever happens).
Roll out (1 very large pizza or 2 medium). {I oil my hands and really get'into' it. I push it out with my hands on an oiled cookie sheet)
Use desired toppings (we put cheese on last to help with over-browning) I have trouble transferring it, so we put it on a cookie sheet. If you know how to transfer well you can use a pizza stone.
Bake on pizza stone or cookie sheet in 500 degree oven for 10 minutes or less (take out before toppings burn). ;)
Thanks for sharing Katy!
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you're welcome! :) Thanks for the other recipes, yum!
Post a Comment