The view to the north:
to the south:
2. We had a quiet thanksgiving, but very good. We spent it at the farm with my folks.
3. I think I feel a bit re-charged after getting away for a bit.
4. Election day. The news is depressing. Please don't watch it.
5. I had visits from both Pam and Nadine today! It was so good to see them - it had been far too long since I'd seen either of them. Pam, do you read this? You need to start blogging.
6. Did you know white cranberry juice comes from slightly unripe cranberries that just haven't turned red yet?
7. I can't remember where I found this, but it will turn your pictures old. And it will suck hours away from your life. But they will look like this:

and the before:
8. It's freaking cold here already. I know it's the middle of October, but I'm still not ready.
9. I am overloaded at work. The piles are seriously high and the to-do lists are very, very long.
10. Remember, the littlest birds sing the prettiest songs. Especially when the little birds say mom-mee when they arrive home to see you.
1 comment:
i'm so happy you were available so we could get together!
Post a Comment