Saturday, June 07, 2008

the poor forgotten blog

No posts since March?!!! How can that be?
  1. I've had a cold verging on phemonia going on six weeks
  2. No usb cord to plug in the digital camera. It finally got unpacked and set up last week. What kind of a blog doesn't have pictures?!
  3. I have a two-year-old.
  4. The computer is now set up downstairs, with limited access. See #3.
  5. Nobody wants to read about cleaning up spilled meals off the floor, cleaning up sharpie marker stains off the hardwood/lino/furniture/toys, cleaning up the plastic container drawer off the floot or cleaning toddler-is-sick-sick-sick off the floor.

But things are now different.

  1. Toddler is much better now
  2. Sharpie markers are WELL out of reach
  3. Pictures are downloaded off the camera
  4. I've discovered the joy of tea made with fresh mint. Is that really tea? Or is it an herbal infusion?
  5. My mom came and took care of us all for a week.

Life is good!

4 comments:

nadine jenine said...

i'm glad you're back!

michelle_d said...

Z is two! Already?! Hope you are feeling better! :)

Elizabeth said...

eeek, I had my own Sharpie marker on good furniture scare this week... Sharpies are well out of reach in my house now, too. Though really, there is a big difference between a 2 yo and a 3.5 yo (grrrr). Rubbing alcohol did the trick if you are still trying to get it off! Glad you are back on your feet : )

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Shannon. I did not know you had been so sick. Poor girl. :(