Sunday, March 09, 2008

a move


basement rec room w. heater
Originally uploaded by septemberish

We bought a house.
We take posession on the 20th.
As you can see, it needs a lot of work.

I'm scared!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Oh how fun!! Think of all the adventures and memories you will have. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't be scared! I'm sure that your home will be lovely, and renovation means that you get to put your very own stamp on things. We've been learning as we go along on our own reno and are by no means experts, but I'll certainly help any way I can :)

nadine jenine said...

congratulations shannon! i hope you keep that retro carpet. ;)

michelle_d said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations, Shannon!! Tanya's right--you'll be so happy to make it your own. It's the patience thing that can be hard : )

That carpet there? I grew up with the orange/brown version. I studied the photo and I'm almost positive it must have been the same manufacturer!! ; )