Friday, August 17, 2007

doll quilt love


doll quilt swap

At long last, I am home long enough to post this wonderful quilt. I adore the floral fabrics Stephanie chose. They are so sweet. And I love the touches of embroidery too. And she included some sweet vintage treats too - thank you Stephanie!!

* * * *

Note to self


On Gill Deacon today:

music
Amy Winehouse/Back to Black
Feist/The Reminder

books
The Best Old Movies for Families/Ty Burr
Swallowing Grandma/Kate Long

2 comments:

Katy said...

:)
notes to you.
I love Amy Winehouse.
Love the doll quilt.
Love the fruit recipes (love monkey bread, sometimes I make it with no fruit).
and LOVE fresh fruit. yummy

Tania Ho said...

Hi Shannon,
Couldn't find your e-mail so I'm leaving a comment here instead. I loved, loved the doll quilt that you sent me, and also the magazines and chocolates (they did melt, but were delicious anyway). I'll post photos soon, but just wanted to thank you and say that your package really made my day :)