I was tagged by Suzanne...
The book that changed my life: Where can I even begin? Maybe The Diary of Anne Frank.
A book I read more than once: Betsy and the Great World by Maud Hart Lovelace, well actually all the Betsy books
The book I would want on a desert island: Goones, I have no idea. The bible? War and Peace?
A book that made me laugh: Bachelor Brothers Bed and Breakfast by Bill Richardson. I love Bill. Alot.
A book that made me cry: Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
A book I wish I had written: Between Friends by Charlotte Lyons, it's a lovely little craft book I'm especially fond of at the moment
A book that I wish would not have been written: The Lord of the Rings trilogy, which resulted in movies that are watched entirely too much by other person that shares our house :)
The book I am currently reading: Truth and Beauty: a Friendship by Ann Patchett.
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment